CM Security App lock & Antivirus comes with many handy features and a powerful antivirus. The program has a 6 time winning streak with the av-test scoring 100% meaning that your phone will be safe from malicious apps as far as the browsing protection features that is left to be unsaid. The app has a very clean user interface that is quite familiar for if you look at 360 Mobile security or even Baidu you will notice they all have very similar interfaces. For some reason there is the common standard for these mobile antivirus solutions and it becomes quite a boring site to see.
- AppLock (NEW!) -The fastest & safest app lock in the world Lock your photos and messages from prying eyes and nosy friends Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games Locate Family | Friend (NEW!) – Currently is only available in US. Best way to know where your loved ones are. The easiest way to locate your family and friend.
- Find Phone | Anti-Theft (NEW!)- The best “FREE” find my phone tool. Locate your phone on a map (To control your device remotely, go to https://findphone.cmcm.com) Make the device yell to find it. Lock the device to protect your privacy.
- APP & SYSTEM SCAN- Scan pre-installed and installed apps and the file system to keep your phone safe from viruses, trojans, vulnerabilities, adware and spyware.
- SD CARD SCAN- Scan external SD cards thoroughly to detect and delete threats.
- ON-INSTALL SCAN- Prevent harm to your device with real-time scanning of new applications and updates.
- SCHEDULED SCAN- Routine automatic scanning allows for passive security.
- CALL BLOCKING- Prevent harassment by blocking unwanted phone calls.
- SAFE BROWSING- Block malicious URLs and protect yourself against phishing websites with instant warning notifications.
From my experience the app is very clean, I noticed little to no system impact which is quite rare with mobile antivirus products. I liked the user interface even if it lacks originality it still very clean and intuitive.
The only thing is the program is missing key protection elements such as encryption maybe even a security audit. These are the two main things that the program would need to be a complete solution. What should CM add to their mobile security app and have you used the app yourself?